?

Log in

Marzipan

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Friday, February 24th, 2006
5:23 pm
does anybody know the name of the "rapper" who came to Xavier on Thursday?

(13 comments | comment on this)

Monday, January 16th, 2006
12:28 pm
new camera = new picture posts

WHAT A WEEKEND!!Collapse )

(8 comments | comment on this)

Monday, December 12th, 2005
10:32 pm
why I love multivariable calculus:

Taylor: Hey Mary, Mr. Wyman praised you today because you found a mistake on his answer key
Me: Gatha and I found it together, though
Gatha: Yeah...
Taylor: Well he just said your name. Sorry Gatha.
Renae: That's like how Newton gets credited for coming up with calculus, but Leibniz did just as much
Me: OMG I'm Newton!!
Mrs. Hestenes: Mary, Newton was a very lonely and bitter man

I LOVE my class.

ALSO!

"Dear Mary: On behalf of the faculty, staff, and administration, I am pleased to offer you admission to Newcomb College of Tulane University..."
I never finished my application...I didn't even send transcripts
???

BYE!

(9 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, November 9th, 2005
7:30 pm
so today
i was on my way to european history, when i spotted a black spider
a black WIDOW spider!
It had the red hourglass and everything!!
so i told Sister Joanie, and we went down to kill it.

if you've never seen a nun take off her sensible shoe and swat at spiders for 5 minutes
you're really missing out.
really.

(24 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, November 8th, 2005
8:06 pm
I think I might go to ASU
because:I don't really want to fill out another application or write more essays, and I can save up for grad school pretty easily

thoughts? Advice? pleeeeeeeeeeeease?!

current mood: confused

(60 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, October 12th, 2005
9:28 pm
So i'm running, not really looking where i'm going, when...

BAM!!!!

I eat it.
Apparently, there's a huge crack in the sidewalk i was running on.
At first I thought i was going to die
Then i laughed
The end.

(that's me in the middle)

In other news!Collapse )

(21 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, September 29th, 2005
5:46 pm
Sooooo, this post is all about me bragging.

Basically, a very eventful/fun past 4 days
...ready?!!?

Monday: won president of presidents' council
Tuesday: found out I was a commended scholar
Wednesday: selected to be Gatortown counselor
received an AP scholar with honor award
Today: nominated for homecoming queen (haha!)

I'm now an officer of 4 clubs, g-town counselor (you all have to go!), and on homecoming court

I think i'm going to die when i have to leave xavier

(47 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, August 30th, 2005
7:47 pm
I had West Nile Virus!
cool, eh?

(18 comments | comment on this)

Monday, August 15th, 2005
12:01 am - THISISMYLIFE!
Hey, whoaaaaa
did anyone else forget that the h. econ/AZ gov't packets are due on tuesday?
Tomorrow's going to be a loooooooooooooooong night
I'm not sick anymore!
(mostly)

(9 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, August 11th, 2005
1:01 pm
I thought I could be tough and go to school today without headaches.
I lasted an hour before I went to the nurse on the verge of tears. I was home by 10am.
What a great way to kick off senior year
I hatehatehatehatehate headaches!

does anyone know what i missed in:
p.2 AP European History
p.3 Multivariable calculus (Taylor that's for you, really)
p.4 AP Physics
thanks friends

(14 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, August 7th, 2005
11:02 am - "It's just a paper saying we can insert a needle into your spine and draw out spinal fluid"
so like 2 weeks ago i bitched because i had tonsillitis with a fever of 104. It got better about a week ago
BUT!

last night my fever AGAIN reached 104.3, so I had to go to the ER for almost 5 hours while they did tests. Blood samples, throat swabs, whatever.

then i get a SPINAL TAP! Which is this:
"The insertion of a hollow needle beneath the arachnoid membrane of the spinal cord in the lumbar region to withdraw cerebrospinal fluid for diagnostic purposes or to administer medication"

baaaaasically, a needle into the lower bone in my spine for about 3 minutes in order to extract spinal fluid.

but! i DON'T have meningitis!!!!

i think you should all pity me because i'm not going wakeboarding today or to sunsplash on tuesday because i'm huddled under 2 sleeping bags, sweats, socks, and a wool hat. And because I complain a lot.


current mood: seriously?

(17 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, July 28th, 2005
1:38 pm - I WAS ROBBED!
no, seriously.
I left my wallet at the doctor's office, and when I went to pick it up, all my cash was missing
all $260 of it.
Two entire work weeks
Why does God hate me so much in July?
sososososo much???

(5 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, July 27th, 2005
5:57 pm - "Oh, shoot!" "What?! Like a gun?! But why would you say that!?!!"
so, I have my schedule.
FIIIINALLY

1 ethics--ertl
american gov't--welty
2 ap euro history--sr joanie
3 multivariable calc--mrs hestenes
4 ap physics-- wyman
5 advanced textiles--sr jane
Love and the human vocation--distefano
6 ap eng--dr conway
7 ap psych--GP

I have like, 5 of my favorite teachers in the world.
Did anyone have dr conway? how is she?

MATCHES?!?!?!?

(28 comments | comment on this)

Friday, July 22nd, 2005
7:43 pm - haikuforjulie
I'm in lots of pain
Tonsillitis really sucks
I want to kill it

(6 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, May 29th, 2005
4:53 am

So, I stayed up all night doing...nothing really. I might go running.

In other news, Click here to be offended!!!!Collapse )

Congratulations to all the Brophy graduates, I'm so proud!

That's all.  Hearts, Less than pi, and ice cream cones to all!

(19 comments | comment on this)

Monday, May 23rd, 2005
1:27 pm
Julie walks into my room waking me up from a nap...

Julie: Hey, let's go watch a movie. Wait, why are you wearing a xavier polo? (I didn't have finals today)
Me: I didn't want to look for a shirt. Wait, why are you wearing your graduation gown?
Julie: Same reason.
Me: Cool.


I LOVE the Camerons

current mood: awake

(14 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, May 19th, 2005
10:56 pm
For the record!

my first name is mary
my last name is cameron

if one more person says "mary cameron, what's your last name?"
they face euthanasia

(10 comments | comment on this)

Friday, May 13th, 2005
8:09 pm
Dad: "Hey Mary, did you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?"

Me: "Good one, Dad"

Mom: "Wait...it isn't?"

christ.

(2 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, May 8th, 2005
7:51 pm
I totally forgot I had school tomorrow until just now. Seriously.

God, when is summer break?

(1 comment | comment on this)

Wednesday, May 4th, 2005
11:26 pm

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY

TERESA HEINZ (RONAN) CURRY

                

 

I'm glad you're creepyCollapse )



current mood: nostalgic

(2 comments | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com